Friday 27 June 2014

I'm-a Just Mad About Saffron

Putting it lightly; and much to Donovan's dismay, yellow has never been a colour I've been particularly fond of. However when I first discovered luxury brand Bordelle I couldn't help but fall in love with their Lady Citron bodice bra, which was available in two colourways; black, finished with a yellow centre bow; or full on lemon yellow with black detailing. I lusted after this bra for a long time as I couldn't quite justify the approximately £200 that it would have set me back to own it; and I often went back to the website to visit it, until it was discontinued and no longer available. In this time the citrus shade must have grown on my subconscious, as now whenever I see lemon-toned lingerie during my browsing I always fondly remember the Lady Citron and feel slightly drawn towards her colour palette.






The Lady Citron bodice bra from Bordelle in black.










The Lady Citron in yellow.



Here is a pick of some of my favourite yellow toned pieced currently available from various retailers.


Mimi Holliday £40.60 at Dolci Follie

Mimi Holliday £28 at Dolci Follie

Mimi Holliday £28.50 at Dolci Follie

Mimi Holliday £22.50 at Dolci Follie

Claudette $58 at Fair Frou Frou

Claudette $20 at Fair Frou Frou

Nichole De Carle £252.50 at Dolci Follie

Nichole De Carle £67.50 at Dolci Follie

Nichole De Carle £46.50 at Dolci Follie

eLai Bra £56 & Brief £56 at eLai London

Fleur of England £55.30 at Dolci Follie

Fleur of England £41.30 at Dolci Follie

Fleur Of England £34.30 at Dolci Follie

Made By Niki £118.30 at Dolci Follie

Made By Niki £62.30 at Dolci Follie

Bordelle £185

Bordelle Bra £185

1 comment: